The Gaggia Anima Prestige can perform fully automatic brewing and milk frothing. Its programmable feature not only allows you to brew a variety of coffee beverages, but also select the strength and size of your coffee. Lattes, espresso, macchiatos, cappuccinos, etc can be prepared with just one touch. It is equipped with an automatic ceramic grinder and can be adjusted according to your desire. You can also choose among three different temperatures.
Our Rating: 4.1 out of 5
Gaggia Anima Prestige Automatic Coffee Machine Ratings by Features:
Easy to Use
4.6 out of 5
4.2 out of 5
Easy to Clean
3.8 out of 5
Value for Money
3.6 out of 5
Quality of Material
3.9 out of 5
3.9 out of 5
" A lot of people have heard of espresso but sometimes think it might not be for them. Discover drinks with espresso that you may enjoy. "
- A fully automatic and simple coffee machine with high capacity bean hopper and water reservoir.
- Automatic milk frothing for lattes, cappuccinos, etc.
- Automatic self-rinsing and self-cleaning, adjustable grinding and adjustable coffee spouts.
- Adapting and self-regulating system that allows to valorize your preferred coffee beans.
- Gaggia has over 50 years’ experience in coffee machine making for consumers and businesses.
- Starting from $874 it is not a machine everyone can buy.
- Reportedly they have only one repair lab in the USA, which is in New York.
- Warranty claims are difficult to prove.
Gaggia Anima Prestige Automatic Coffee Machine Specs:
Number of Boilers
Brew Boiler Heater Location
Brew Boiler Material
Stainless Steel-Lined Aluminum
Brew Boiler Type
Consumer Ratings for the Gaggia Anima Prestige Automatic Coffee Machine:
The Gaggia Anima Prestige Automatic Coffee Machine has almost 300 ratings on Amazon giving it an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. 65% of these reviews have given it 5 star ratings.
Customers absolutely loved the espresso shots pulled using the Gaggia Anima Prestige. It does take some time and a thorough reading of the manual to find out how to use the machine. People like that this machine allows you to decide how many beans you want to grind and set it according to how strong you like your coffee. The machine also looks very sturdy, high quality and also why it looks nice on kitchen counters. One customer was a fan of the frother for steaming milk just right with the proper thickness and to the optimal temperature.
However, there were also those people whose machine broke down after 8 months or even day 2. They found the whole process of shipping the machine to New York on their own expensive for the company to check if it is a warranty eligible repair. While overtime the machine may start to sound strained, if greased using the provided materials that problem should be solved immediately.
An elegant, fully automatic coffee machine for the high end consumers. It has been given positive reviews and is loved by users. The ease of use and programmable options give this machine an edge over others.