The Cuisinart SS-10P1 is a single-serve coffee machine and prepares barista grade coffee. You can use K-cup pods by Keurig or a single pod of any brand. The capacity of the water reservoir is 72 Oz and the drip tray is removable. It can brew coffee in five different sizes ranging from 4 to 12 Oz and you can select from different temperatures according to your preference and desire.
Our Rating: 4.3 out of 5
Cuisinart SS-10P1 Premium Single-Serve Coffeemaker Ratings by Features:
Easy to Use
4.5 out of 5
4.4 out of 5
Easy to Clean
4.3 out of 5
4.1 out of 5
Quality of Material
3.9 out of 5
3.7 out of 5
" What is the difference between coffee and espresso? It's a burning question that we can provide the answer. Read more about how they are made and more. "
- Single cup brewing with option of different sizes & temperature according to your taste.
- More than just a coffee machine as it can also be used to prepare tea, cocoa and soup.
- This premium single-serve coffee machine comes with a Cuisinart warranty of three years.
- The machine can use single pods of any brand like Keurig or others.
- It’s a quick processing automatic coffee machine and has an elegant appearance.
- $130 seems to be a relatively higher price for this single serve Cuisinart machine.
- Although Cuisinart is a loved brand there are complaints regarding after-sales service.
- Complaints about durability, leakage and mechanical faults need to be addressed.
Cuisinart SS-10P1 Premium Single-Serve Coffeemaker Specs:
72 oz. Removable
Single Serve Carafe
Single Serve only
HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup
4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.
24 Hour Programmable
Consumer Ratings for the Cuisinart SS-10P1 Premium Single-Serve Coffee Maker
The Cuisinart SS-10P1 Premium Single-Serve Coffee Maker has almost 9,000 ratings on Amazon giving it an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. 72% of these reviews have given it 5 star ratings.
One of the best things about the Cuisinart SS-10P1 Premium Single-Serve Coffee Maker is that it can make coffee from cold, refrigerated water in less than a minute. So it is fast, functional and considered gorgeous by customers. Another pro is that since it comes with a removable filter you will not have to purchase one separately and wonder if it will fit or not. So you can use your favourite bagged coffee as well as add your own ground coffee to make a drink of larger volume. And, of course, there is the benefit of having a hot water button that can be used to make a cup of tea or hot chocolate.
The main complaints people have with Cuisinart is their customer service. In particular, they are not a fan of having to pay for shipping even when their unit is under warranty still. With regards to this particular model, the common complaints are that it splashes coffee on the counter and requires constant cleaning. The K-Cup once pierced starts to leak possibly due to a bigger needle hole. This model has a slightly smaller reservoir and for some customers it felt cheap as well.
Cuisinart SS-10P1 is a single-serve premium coffee machine and is highly suitable for singles. Cleaning and rinsing features allow automatic maintenance. Its compatibility and ease of operation makes it a good choice for coffee lovers and a valuable addition to your kitchen.