The fully automatic and programmable Cuisinart Grind and Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker can grind your favorite coffee beans to prepare a freshly brewed cup of aromatic coffee and can also work with ground coffee. You can actually place coffee beans in the grinder a night before and program it to brew a fresh cup of coffee for you when you wake up. It comes with a 12 cup glass carafe and a separate grinding assembly.
Our Rating: 4 out of 5
Cuisinart Grind and Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker Ratings by Features:
Quality of Material
4.4 out of 5
4.2 out of 5
4.1 out of 5
Easy to Use
3.9 out of 5
Easy to Clean
3.5 out of 5
3.3 out of 5
" The best Nespresso machine for espresso is convenient to have around since it will offer you a nice brew in the shortest time possible. "
- Automatic grinding with a separate grinder assembly for ease of use.
- Variable temperature mode allows you to select coffee from four different temperatures.
- There is a separate filter area which permits you to perform cleaning conveniently.
- Cuisinart is offering this versatile coffeemaker at an affordable price of $130.
- A three year warranty for the coffee machine is offered by Cuisinart which is pretty good.
- Although it has an auto cleaning feature, manual cleaning is also required.
- There are some complaints of durability, but overall reviews agree that it offers value for money.
- These coffee machines are considered to have a lifespan of 6 years based on customer reviews.
Cuisinart Grind and Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker Specs:
8.10" x 8.00" x 15.00"
UC Cubic Feet
11.80" x 9.75" x 16.50"
Consumer Reviews for the Cuisinart Grind and Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker
The Cuisinart Grind and Brew Automatic Coffeemaker has more than 3000 ratings on Amazon giving it an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. 65% of these reviews have given it 5 star ratings.
For a coffee maker in this price range, the quantity of coffee the Cuisinart Grind and Brew Automatic Coffeemaker can make along with other features is something that keeps customers coming back to this model if their previous one gives out after several years. You can fill it the night before with whole coffee beans, set the time and wake up to a fresh pot of coffee- of really good coffee. It is reliable and the carafe keeps coffee hot for about 3 hours and warm for about 8. It does not keep coffee warm by adding heat and thus burning it over time but rather works to conserve the heat that is produced during the initial brewing.
The main complaints people have with Cuisinart is their customer service. In particular, they are not a fan of having to pay for shipping (both ways) even when their unit is under warranty still. With regards to this particular model, the common complaints are that it simply stops working pretty quickly in a matter of months and is not durable. Some people also find it really tough to clean as the grinder gets wet with each brew and needs cleaning before the next pot.
For a price of $130, the Cuisinart Grind and Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker is worth the price. It can produce freshly brewed coffee and also work with ground coffee to prepare aromatic coffee with a variety of tastes and strengths.