This Cuisinart variation prepares 12 cups of coffee. You can choose three different temperatures: high, medium and low. You can also pause the brewing process using their new “brew pause feature” which lets you prepare coffee with your desired strength. You can program the shutoff feature according to the time you want. It is also equipped with a warning system that lets you know when there is a need to decalcify.
Our Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Ratings by Features:
Easy to Use
4.5 out of 5
4.6 out of 5
Easy to Clean
4.4 out of 5
4.4 out of 5
Quality of Material
4.4 out of 5
4.1 out of 5
" Tired of having to throw away leftover coffee? Take a look at this list of the best single-serve coffee makers to solve the wastage problem, once and for all. "
- The glass carafe has a capacity of 12 cups of coffee and can keep your coffee hot for a long time.
- Brewing strength can be varied using their new feature according to the taste you prefer.
- Warranty offered by Cuisinart is valid for a period of three years.
- At an affordable price of $100 you can serve your entire family or a crowd of friends.
- Families and offices can benefit from this machine’s capacity.
- No window to check the water level.
- It requires regular manual cleaning despite the self-cleaning feature to increase its lifespan.
- A few reviews complain about after-sales services, but overall it has positive feedback & reviews.
Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Specs:
7.75" x 9.00" x 14.00"
UC Cubic Feet
Consumer Ratings for the Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
The Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker has more than 10,000 ratings on Amazon giving it an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. 80% of these reviews have given it 5 star ratings.
The Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is liked for being simple to use and program. Customers like this coffee maker because it can quickly make a large quantity of coffee and keep it hot for hours.
The main complaints people have with Cuisinart is their customer service. In particular, they are not a fan of having to pay for shipping even when their unit is under warranty still. With regards to this particular model, one of the customers was also upset when the coffee maker stopped working and they found out that the hoses for the water have crumbled apart and there are scorch marks as well on the underside. It was clearly a fire hazard because of the leaked water on the counter as well. For many customers a recurring issue was that even after cleaning the coffee maker the light indicating the need to clean the unit stayed on. Another common issue with Cuisinart coffee makers tends to be that they produce a lot of steam which can damage cabinets or any wood panelling nearby and that is also an issue with the Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker.
With a three year warranty and a price tag of $100, this large capacity coffee machine is ideal for families & offices. You can control the brewing strength and temperature of the coffee according to your taste.